1. Description of Service. Name of Registrar ("Registrar") is an ICANN accredited registrar who has entered into an agreement with RegistryPro, an ICANN authorized registry, to provide use of domain names with the .PRO extension ( the "Service") under certain specified terms and conditions. You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis in accordance with various agreements entered into by and between Registrar and RegistryPro and ICANN, which agreements are available at ICANN.org. Registrar disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. Registry and Registrar also reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
2. Professional Use. The Service is made available to you for your professional use only. As such, you agree that you are a person or entity who provides professional services and has been admitted to or licensed by, and is in good standing with, a government certification body or jurisdictional licensing entity recognized by a governmental body, which body requires that its members be licensed or admitted to a certifying or licensing entity and regularly verifies the accuracy of its data.
3. Verification. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, profession specific and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and continued use of the Service. You must notify the Registrar of any change to your contact, profession specific and other information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account.
5. Content of the Service. Registrar takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does Registrar have any obligation to monitor such third party content.
6. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Registrar to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
7. Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify RegistryPro and Registrar, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Registrar will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.